In an effort to elevate the experience from last year we have made some changes to the Interactive Haunted Experiences. We will not be repeating the same experiences as last year, but implementing a completely new augmented reality experience. While this experience is meant to somewhat intense and simulate a real world experience, it will be completely safe and original. We DO NOT recommend this experience for those under 13 year of age. The experience will have some escape and hostage elements and may be intense for some guests. There will also be violent storylines and imagery. Adult language may also be used. Parental discretion is advised. The experience will be similar in tone and intensity to local haunted houses and escape rooms. Here are some important things to note about the experiences.
- This is a general time slot, and the waiting time could last longer than your 30 minute slot depending on how quickly the bus travels. For the best chance of being accurate on time, please arrive 15 minutes early.
- You will check in at the “Reaper Haunted Tours” booth inside the main vendor hall. You will report here at your time. Feel free to find the booth ahead of time.
- You will have a bag placed on your head for up to 10 minutes. (You may opt not to do this, but it will lessen the experience.) You will be able to breathe easily and listen, but will not be able to see where you are going.
- You will be transported offsite to a nearby location. This will be done by a licensed professional and you will be under the control and operation of the Fear Con team the entire time.
- There will be escape room elements and you will be restrained for a short time. Again, you will be monitored by the Fear Con team at all times.
- This experience is meant to be intense and simulate a restrained environment. You may be touched lightly or have a hand placed on you by the Fear Con team. This will not be done in an extreme way. You will not be physically harmed in anyway.
- You will need to sign a release of liability waiver to participate.
- The experience will take about 40 minutes total, but could take longer depending on bus schedule.
- You will outside temporarily. For your comfort, you may want to wear a jacket or hoodie depending on the weather.
- Special arrangements and accommodations may be made for those in intricate costumes or cosplays.
- You will transported back to Fear Con and may enter through a nearby, private entrancE
**Please note that this time may not be 100% accurate as the experience may take longer than expected. By registering below, this his will help to decrease the lines at the event.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE 24 SPOTS AVAILABLE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE PER TIME TIME SLOT. THERE IS A CHANCE LINES WILL BE BACKED UP, PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF PLENTY OF TIME PRIOR TO OTHER ACTIVITIES YOU WANT TO ATTEND.